|The revolutionary new design has the capability to deliver a fuel saving of over 15%, according to independent tests carried out by Commercial Motor Magazine.
Aerodynamic features include:
• curved roof running to the mid length of the vehicle
• specially moulded air deflector
• reduced body width with increased height to maintain internal cubic volume of 37m3.
• specially moulded cab collar
• side skirts along the length of the body
• tapered rear quarter panel
For further details click here or read the full analysis of the Commercial Motor track trials, publication date 5th February.