Our specialist bodywork division design and engineer transport solutions for local authorities, utility companies and numerous high street stores.
We offer an unparalleled level of service and expertise. Using proven engineering experience and the latest in CAD technology, our design engineers will construct a vehicle that balances specific customer requirements with practical considerations.
We are committed to producing safe, practical conversions. Each body is rigorously tested and checked prior to release and we work closely with our customers to ensure that the vehicles support their precise needs and offer a safe working environment for their employees.
Bevan Group are accredited suppliers on the Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council’s approved list of contractors for specialist vehicles, having also built vehicles for Birmingham City Council, Cardiff City Council, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, Northampton Borough Council, Monmouth County Council, Hillingdon Metropolitan Borough Council, Three Rivers District Council, Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council, Worcester City Council, Wyre Forest District Council and Wolverhampton Count Council.
All of our traffic management vehicles are built in accordance to relevant legislation and comply with the necessary highways requirements.
Vehicles are manufactured to suit chassis cabs from 3.5 tonne to 26 tonne.
Waste Handling & Recycling
Bevan Group specialise in building and developing bodies for the waste recycling sector.
With pressure increasing on local authorities to reduce landfill as a means of waste disposal, our segregated waste unit (S.W.U) offers the perfect solution.
The S.W.U undertakes the sorting function of a large vehicle but within the convenience of a smaller chassis. The body is robust and durable and will stand up to demanding usage.
• Designed specifically for kerb side collections, the unit includes side loading fully galvanised wheelie bin lifters which can be operated individually or simultaneously
• The hydraulically operated lifts can raise a fully laden 360 litre bin up to 3 metres in less than 28 seconds
• Hinged moveable central partition to provide either a 30:70 or 50:50 split, depending on the volume of material to be sorted.
• 30% of the front of the compartment can be aluminium lined to cope with glass and similar material
• Fixed double skin steel with galvanised mesh over for durability and protection
• Wheelie bin carrier at the rear
• Easy to operate – can be used by a single operative